This is so exhilarating. This wonderful lady, Denver of Denver’s Diary for this Sunshine Blogger Award, nominated me. This is my third blogger award, after Blogger Recognition Award and Liebster Award. It is just so motivating.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Follow my blog on Bloglovin!
Questions asked by Denver for her nominee:
- Why did you start blogging?
I have always loved reading and writing. I started blogging as a passion. Also, for me, blogging is the best way to communicate with people.
- If there were one thing you could change about blogging what would it be?
Umm, nothing. Getting traffic, maybe.
- What is your favorite blog (other than your own 😉 )?
Magnets From Everywhere is one of my favorite blogs.
- Since blogging, what have you discovered about the blogging community?
The blogging community is where you can find other bloggers similar to you and you can learn so many things from them. And you and your blog will also get exposure.
- What do you enjoy blogging about the most?
I love blogging about what I love to do.
- What are your plans for your blog?
Monetizing my blog is the main plan for now. I still need to figure out how. 😛
- What was your first blog post, would you do anything different now?
I started blogging in 2011 and this was my first post. Looking back to this post, I think I would add an interesting feature image but keep the post as it is.
- What inspires you to blog?
First, it is just that I love to write about things I know and things I love and, sharing them with the world. Second, reading others’ blogs keep me inspired to keep on doing so.
- Do your friends/family know about your blog?
Yes, and I really appreciate their support.
- What has surprised you the most about blogging?
I didn’t know you could earn a living from a blog when I first started blogging. I was really surprised when I came across that fact couple years ago.
- How long have you been blogging for?
It has almost been 7 years now.
My questions for the nominees
- Why is blogging important for you?
- When did you start blogging?
- Have you monetized your blog? If not, have you have plans doing so?
- How often do you travel?
- How do you spend your weekends?
- What do you do when you are blogging?
- Are you a full-time blogger?
- What is your favorite book?
- What social media do you use for your blog?
- How often do you use graphics on your blog?
- What do you love the most about blogging?
My nominees for Sunshine Blogger Award