WOW! I have been nominated for Liebster Award. This is my second blogging award and I am really excited. Thank you, Lea (Lou&Lea) for nominating me for this award. I loved your blog and the sketches are awesome.
If you are wondering what actually Liebster Award is, then it is virtual award started by The Global Aussie. It defines the Liebster award as an award that exists only on the Internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
My favorite blog
Abiding the rules of this award, I am sharing my recent favorite blog with you all. Travel As They Grow is the one. Amongst the many blogs I recently went through, this took my heart. This family travel blog of Jen and Terry is full of amazing journeys throughout the world. They take you places with their blog. Personally, I love traveling but haven’t really been able to do that lately. A blog like this keeps me going and inspires me. They are the perfect example of ‘home is where the heart is’. Simply amazing. And I like the pictures. Also, I like how they designed their blog. Don’t trust me? Go check it for yourself. 😉
Facts about myself
- I am a bibliophile.
- Coffee is fuel for my life.
- I choose war movies over romantic movies.
- I love making DIY bookmarks.
- I listen to the songs of all genres except for metal, death metal and such.
- I barely understand a word or two but I love Reggaeton and dancing to it.
- I am an extroverted introvert.
- I am post graduated in International Cooperation and Development.
- I love traveling and taking photographs.
- I always find it difficult writing about myself.
My Liebster Award Nominees
I am nominating following awesome blogs for Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award
- List these rules in your post
- Answer all 11 questions asked and ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
1. Summer or winter?
2. Who is your favorite superhero?
3. Which book could you read over and over again?
⇒The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Series.
4. Do you have any weird habits?
⇒Weird habits? I think I am weird from head to toe. LOL.
5. Are you a money spender or a money saver?
⇒Money spender. But learning to save more.
6. What was your funniest moment in life?
⇒There are many but currently, I’m suffering from short-term memory loss.
7. What are you the proudest of in your life?
⇒Um, I am not sure about it.
8. Which famous person would you like to be?
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10.Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
⇒Ellie from the movie ‘Up’. Maybe.
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
⇒100% A Night Owl.
- Would you read or write?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Burger or Pizza?
- How many countries have you traveled so far?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have you monetized your blog yet?
- What is your worst fear?
- Tea or coffee?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Thank you for reading.
Have a good day! 🙂