Blogger Recognition Award
Blogger Recognition Award is a great prospect for every blogger to the bloggers’ community and getting introduced and connected to fellow bloggers. This is my first ever blogging award and honestly, I am overwhelmed with the excitement. I would like to express my gratitude to Yukti from Travel With Me 24×7 for nominating me for this award.
I am truly thrilled to receive this award, as it is really motivating to keep going. It is like receiving A+ in your favorite subject in school. Following the rules of the nomination, I will be sharing about my blog, couple advice and 15 awesome bloggers whom I will nominate next for this award.
Rules to follow
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
How did my blog start?
I have always loved reading and writing but never really into a computer and the Internet. After high school,I started blogging for the first time. I had my limitations but couldn’t stop myself from blogging. However, I could not be consistent with the postings and wasn’t really aware of SEO and traffic. I just did it as one of my many hobbies. My educational background is International Development Studies and I volunteered and worked in the non-governmental sector for about 5 years. After the disastrous earthquake of Nepal in April 2015, I quit 9-5.
After that, I was introduced to Internet Marketing and read a lot of blogs related to it. Since I love writing, I did content writing on various websites for about a year. While writing for other websites I wanted to start my own blog (again), write about things I love and share what I know. Finally, I started my blog, Scribbles & Pebbles and it is just 6-7 months old. I write about lifestyle and tips about photography (Did I say I love taking photographs along with reading and writing?) and blogging (future posts). In the coming days, I am planning to write more about things I love, books, coffee, traveling and more. And I hope you will enjoy reading my posts.
My Advice To New Bloggers
Following the rule, here are my 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers:
- Be honest with yourself while writing. Stay true to your readers. Write about what you truly know and what you really passionate about. Share what you know and people will admire you for that. Research and read other blogs that have common interests like yours. It will give you ideas and you can design your own posts in the way you want.
- Connect with fellow bloggers. I had zero ideas about it when I first started blogging and that was a big drawback. Connecting with fellow bloggers and being active in the bloggers’ community really helps with you and your blog’s recognition. Always be active on your social media, stay connected with your followers and readers.
Choosing 15 nominees was really difficult. I enjoyed going through each and every blog mentioned below. You guys are really doing splendid jobs with your blogs. I find them really useful and interesting, giving out valuable information to the readers.
Here are 15 amazing nominees (in alphabetical order) for next Blog Recognition Award:
Big cheers to all of you! Keep Blogging and share positivity!